Gamine and edgy, Twiggy’s beauty look is perfect if you are ready to experiment not only with your clothes. Swinging 60s look is defined by bold eyes, multiple coats of mascara and neutral cheeks. Like with all beauty looks, you can experiment with adding different colors but the basic Twiggy look is based on neutral colors.
Use concealer or nude eyeshadow to set the base. To enhance your crease, use a black liner or for the softer look, blend in a darker eyeshadow. You can either apply a hundred coats of mascara or opt for fake lashes (even bottom false lashes to get the full look).
As mentioned previously, choices are never ending so add colored pencil or eyeshadow, or go for the classic with white eyeliner on your waterline and underline it with the black eyeliner. To finish off, apply soft foundation, tap a bit of color on your cheeks and use nude lipstick on your lips.
- INTI-MATTE NUDES, Maybelline New York.$7.49
- STUDIO FINISH SPF 35 CONCEALER, MAC.$20
- OPULASH / DIANE KENDAL MASCARA, MAC.$18
- FAUX MINK LASH COLLECTION, Huda Beauty.$23
- WHITE LIQUID LINER, NYX Cosmetics.$7
- MASTER PRECISE CURVY, Maybelline New York.$7.99
What's Your Reaction?
Creatives who promote cultural + social diversity with the focus of identity