Smokey eyes are still one of the most trendy makeup looks. Usually worn for the nighttime hours but with so many possible variations, you can go for this sexy look anytime during the day. This look traditionally includes three different shades of eyeshadow: a dark, medium and light shade which together create a perfect dramatic (and seductive) look.
To ensure your makeup stays at the same place, start with blending a primer over your lids. Smokey eyes shouldn’t have any harsh lines so start smudging your favorite eyeshadow colors softly and blend them nicely together.
As mentioned previously, the imagination with smokey eyes has no boundaries, you can add a dash of sparkly eyeshadow in the middle part of your lid to create a more vibrant look. Depending on how dramatic you want your look to be, apply eyeliner to create a sexy cat eye. To finish off, create the unbearably hot lashes with a fiber-infused mascara (creating the illusion of extreme volume and length).
- SUPER-BLENDABLE CRAYON CONCEALER, L’oreal Paris.$8.95
- ILLEGAL LENGTH FIBER EXTENSIONS WASHABLE MASCARA, Maybelline New York .$8.95
- EVERYTHING EYES PALETTE, Bobbi Brown.$75
- 3D BROWTONES, Benefit.$24
- PRO LONGWEAR FLUIDLINE, MAC.$17
- PHOTO FINISH LID PRIMER, Smashbox.$21