Sometimes All It Takes Is Five Minutes To Regroup
Invest five minutes of your morning or afternoon in being honest with yourself. If you want to engage in a more profound vibration of consciousness, ask yourself the following questions in front of a mirror.
- Am I responding right now from a place of love or hurt?
- Are the choices for my life a reflection of my values or others’?
- Would I feel comfortable with others talking to me the way I’m talking to myself right now?
- Am I meeting people where they are in their unique stories, or am I judging their choices based on my beliefs and experiences?
- Am I living in the moment from a place of truth or a story I have made up in my head?
- Am I living at my full potential?
I believe that listening to high frequencies helps center one’s self. Check out a high frequency playlist here.
What's Your Reaction?
Founder - A self-driven entrepreneur within the creative and technology industries. His motto is that professionals in every field, especially creative design must be aware of the constant changes within a demanding industry to possess the flexibility and imagination to stay ahead of the trends.