Katie Dawn @kdmcnaught15
Post Views: 514
Are You Aware Of The Signs?
- Certain signs or things within the relationship isn’t ANYONE’s business but you and your partner. Stop sharing every little thing on social media. If you need third-party advice, go to couples therapy.
- Their needs are valid even if they differ from your own! Get away from the language of saying, “it’s not that serious.” This language could be a significant trigger.
- You are mindful of your tone and expression, especially when you are arguing. Slow down and speak clearly, so your partner understands while getting the point across.
- Anything that concerns them is up for discussion. Try not to close yourself when your partner has an issue or needs clarity on a topic.
- Establish healthy and mindful boundaries that you both have mutually agreed on.
What's Your Reaction?